Risk Management System
A Risk Management Information System (RMIS) is an integrated computer information system used to aggregate risk data and to help decision makers evaluate business risks. This information includes risk exposure, protection measures and risk management. Examples of stored information include loss-control measures, property values, records of prior claims and relevant insurance policies.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of risk management and risk management systems.
- Understand the relevance, structure and purpose of ISO 31000.
- Describe the risk management process
- Risk management – Principles and guidelines,
- Risk assessment concepts
- Risk assessment techniques
- Processes and the selection of risk assessment techniques.
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk