Corporate Social Responsibility
Certification to this standard involves the development and auditing of a management system that promotes social accountable working practices bringing benefits to the complete supply chain. The concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) is equally applicable to public and private entities, government department and not-for-profit organizations.
on completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- To understand the implementation of a social responsibility program in accordance with ISO26000
- To understand the relationship between a social responsibility program and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a social responsibility program
- Develop a clear understanding of corporate social responsibility
- Hear about local and international trends in CSR.
- Explore the key CSR drivers internationally
- Learn about the business case for CSR and how it benefits a company.
- To understand the stages of a ISO 26000 audit.
- Presentation of the ISO 26000 clauses and the six core subjects
- Development of a social responsibility policy and objectives
- Human rights issues and best practices
- Labour practices issues and best practices
- The environment issues and best practices
- Fair operating practices issues and best practices
- Consumer issues and best practices
- Community involvement and development issues and best practice